Do you have a tree up yet?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I've wanted to put it up since Thanksgiving, but I haven't gotten around to it. My fiance needs to be there to help, and the first time that we have more than one day off together will be tomorrow. So that's when we put it up and decorate it cause I think it is more fun to do it as a family. Besides, his 6'5" self can actually reach the top of our 7 foot tree to put the angel up there, and my little 5'5" outstretched arm still needs a chair. :flowerforyou:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Not yet. Not sure when. Haven't got the orders from headquarters yet. I'm sure it will be up by the 11th. Probably the only free weekend we have before Christmas, and I'm surre my wife and daughter want it up for pics on Winter Formal, the 18th.
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    I have two up! :bigsmile:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,430 Member
    Options
    Tree is up but it's naked. It's quite the hazard zone walking through the living room right now. I should GET OFF THE COMPUTER and go do the decorating---nah, I'll wait til later.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Throw some coal under there. The kids won't ask again.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This weekend when kiddo and her BF are home from school.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to put one or two up today before our oldest daughter goes back to college tomorrow! I am having a hard time with the Holidays this year...... my first year without my Mom.... I am trying my best to keep my spirits up for my family.... but inside, I'm broken hearted.

My sympathies are with you. This is my third without my mom, but there's still a hole. My ZUmba instructor included carols in her play list on Tuesday, and Silver Bells started me off.

I have a couple of ornaments that really mattered to my mom that I'll be using if I can ever get myself together enough to put up the tree.... Fortunately, it's not an issue until December 19 for me (when I'm with my kids!)