attracted to chunky women

shawnnshinta
shawnnshinta Posts: 37 Member
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
I'm happily married, yes! it's true. My wife is about 10lbs overweight.

But I just wonder how many of you guys are attracted to chunky ladies.

I myself like a woman about 20lbs or so overweight. I think it is sexy, and of course it feels good.

Just want you ladies to know that all men don't desire a slim lady.

Replies

• chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    If your wife lost weight, would you then find her less attractive?
  • My hubby likes curvey girls. NO STICKS ALLOWED. lololol. Even at 30lbs overweight my husband has always been extremely attracted to me. Now That I am getting toned and healthy though he is very proud of my strong will which makes him that much more attracted to me.
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    I read that quickly that you like women who are 200 pounds overweight......not just 20! :noway:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    My hubby likes bigger women, but will love me no matter what size I am...he just doesn't want my curves to vanish ;)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    There is no way I could date anyone rail thin. Every time I see us together, I would think...fatty and skinny went to bed......
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    My hubby likes curvy women too. Luckily even at my thinnest I still have boobs, butt and hips ;) They just be more toned like they used to be.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    There is no way I could date anyone rail thin. Every time I see us together, I would think...fatty and skinny went to bed......

LMAO, I know that rhyme!
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member

Finish the story...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member

hahaha I know what you mean. As a 6 foot tall and currently Size 14/16 woman....I cannot date skinny men. Way too awkward!! lol
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    haha I'm the same way. I am a chubby chaser. My hubby is fluffy, and I LOVE him that way, but he does need to lose weight to be healthy. I wouldn't mind him being like 15-20 lbs overweight still.
  • There is no way I could date anyone rail thin. Every time I see us together, I would think...fatty and skinny went to bed......

too funny!!!
  • My hubby likes curvy women too. Luckily even at my thinnest I still have boobs, butt and hips ;) They just be more toned like they used to be.

:( I used to have nice boobs, but not anymore. Never had a butt. I have great hips though. I can fix the boobs and I will SOON!!! I gotta get some work done on them!!!
  • Craig772
    Craig772 Posts: 100 Member
    I had various sized girlfriends from UK size 10 to 16. My wife is size 10 which give or take is about right for me but there's no real hard rule, certainly no thinner. Here's the controversial one...... there's a certain sexiness given off by pregnant women, from bump starting to show through maybe around 8 months.
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    I've always liked curvaceous women but I prefer women who are healthy with curves. That usually means they gotta be working out. The curves should be muscle curves and feminine bone structure. I love my wife - 17 years later I still find her very sexy and attractive but reality is (and she knows this) that she could and should lose about 50 pounds to be healthy. Even down 50 pounds (she's 5-07) she'd be nicely curved. Keeping in mind what a young lady above posted, yes - my wife would have to have some boob work done if she were to want them nicely shaped and appearing after losing so much fat weight.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    My hubby likes curvey girls. NO STICKS ALLOWED. lololol. Even at 30lbs overweight my husband has always been extremely attracted to me. Now That I am getting toned and healthy though he is very proud of my strong will which makes him that much more attracted to me.

are we married to the same man? lol j/k my hubby is the same!
  • My fiance' loves my curves and my "fluff"..lol..I want to lose weight for me. He supports me either way. He has asked that I not become a stick figure because he likes my hips,booty and boobies too much for that! lol
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    I think I could be about 400lbs and as long as I had fishnets on hubby would be oblivious to everything else! :wink:
  • My hubby likes curvey girls. NO STICKS ALLOWED. lololol. Even at 30lbs overweight my husband has always been extremely attracted to me. Now That I am getting toned and healthy though he is very proud of my strong will which makes him that much more attracted to me.

are we married to the same man? lol j/k my hubby is the same!

Isn't it GREAT!!??!!??
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    I like curvy, but I see beauty in all types.
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    What a cheering-up thread! Just goes to emphasise we should be concentrating on healthy bodies not catwalk model bodies :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.