s2h earn points for being active

Red13
Red13 Posts: 287 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I saw an article in my most recent Shape magazine about an s2h band you wear on your wrist. It calculates your physical activity each day and depending on how much you do, you can earn points which you then redeem online for gift cards, products, etc. Does anyone have this or know someone who has? I think it would be a great reward system but want to know a little more. The bands cost 20 dollars and when you aren't moving, it shows a frowny face, when you are being active it is happy. check it out at s2h.com

Replies

• MCS64
    MCS64 Posts: 126
    I just checked out the website. Im thinking I want to try it out. Want to hear what other people say about it.

Thanks for the info!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    bumping to see if anyone has tried this. It seems, though I'd like to see some verification before considering trying, that at 3 hrs a week activity (which for me would be low) that you could earn a free Wii Fit in 29 weeks. (7 months...). It is a long time to wear this, and I don't know how active or moving your wrist has to be to be considered active? If you wear it all the time, you might rack up a couple hours a day just with normal activity? But it has to be sort of hard, or they would give away too much stuff?
This discussion has been closed.