Need help

Options
I am trying to loose weight but i find it hard. I find myself eating all day and that is not good. i need a support buddy. someone i can talk to when i fell like giving up.
Raedeen

Replies

• Rbodily
    Rbodily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am trying to loose weight but i find it hard. I find myself eating all day and that is not good. i need a support buddy. someone i can talk to when i fell like giving up.
    Raedeen
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've been on this site for a few months and I it's sooooo not
    I found the first few weeks the hardest
    Even now though, I eat every 2 hrs..smaller portions and better choices

Everyone here has beena HUGE support
    You can do it!

Kim
  • honeybee71
    honeybee71 Posts: 47
    Options
    What kinds of foods are you eating? You may want to take a look at your plan.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Actually, eating throughout the day isn't a bad thing as long as you start choosing healthier options, you can munch all day. :smile:
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Don't give up.... YOU ARE WORTH IT!! Love yourself!:heart:

Get active with your children... you'll start feeling better and they will enjoy mommy time!

When you start to eat healthier you will start to feel better and not sluggish.... YOU CAN DO IT!!

GOOD LUCK! EVERYONE HERE IS HERE TO HELP! :flowerforyou:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    It's kind of funny but since I started on here I'm eating way more then I did bevore. I try to get my exercise in in the morning and look for healthy things to eat, and yes I'm eating almost all day....
    There are a lot of helpful posts on here, the one from Banks for newbies is great. I will bump it up for you so it will be on top of the list.
    I know I'm a lot older then you but if you like we can chat and help each other through
    Good luck and lots of blessings:flowerforyou:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    You may need to eat 6 small meals a day. You can snack just healthy foods. NO chips, cookies, and things like that. You can eat cheese( low fat). all fruits, veggies, yogurt( light). meats ( watch your processed meats. Low sodium), Wheat bread, and nuts are great.
    My typical day starts with
    Breakfast.
    Oatmeal instant
    light and fit yogurt.

Snack
    Apple
    orange
    banana
    string cheese
    oz of nuts
    jerky

Lunch
    100% wheat bread 2 slices
    Low sodium lunch meat
    Light on the best foods mayo one side.
    Lettuce, tomatoes and maybe cheese.
    Some type of veg. carrots or celery.
    Tuna
    Hamburger patty.

Snack
    Reduced fat wheat thins
    fruit or veg. or nuts

Dinner
    I normally eat what I fix the family but as far as meat I eat my steaks, pork chops and chicken.
    I make sure that I have my veggie with my dinner either corn, green beans, steam broc. or cauliflower.
    Maybe 1/2 cup of rice.
    I just don't eat big portions with dinner. I measure a lot of what I eat too. That may help.

I do not eat starchy foods like. potatoes, pasta and white bread.
    No sugars unless it is splenda, steva or sweet and low.

Dark chocolate is great for that sweet craving. Just watch your calories. Sugar free jello is great.

This is me and I may not be perfect at this weight loss thing. But I do cheat but if I do It is a very small piece of dessert or bread.

I can't stress more for you to eat well, exercise. and take care of your self.
    Eat your exercise calories.

I workout 5 days a week. (treadmill, tae bo, hip hop abs, and now I just ordered turbo jam. )

Best of luck Melissa