How Long Is Your Log-in Streak ?

Options

Replies

• jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    60 days...for this streak. I've been logging longer than that but missed a day on the weekend.
  • b4tb4t
    b4tb4t Posts: 30
    Options
    37, just started though. I hope I make it every day! :3
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been here consistently for over 3 years now, maintaining my awesomeness:wink:, but I don't have a perfect log in streak. Whenever I go camping or backpacking I don't log, so each time that happens, it resets. Oh well...
  • bakokari57
    bakokari57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I recently made true peace with the fact that maintenance will mean continuing to journal. Your post inspired me, thanks!
  • bakokari57
    bakokari57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am at 136 today.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
  • IndecisiveGirl2013
    IndecisiveGirl2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    74 Days
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
  • Artionis
    Artionis Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm happy not to maintain a long log in streak. Since joining mfp, I've taken zodiacs to explore penguin colonies in Antarctica and fished for piranha near Manaus, Brazil. No time to think about logging in, and internet is expensive/unavailable in some regions of the world. Mfp is just a tool that I use in the way that works for me. That being said, it is a great tool and I have learned so very much from many of the posts and posters on this site.

Today I will be going to the gym to lift heavy things (heavy being a relative term, I am not very strong, yet.) I genuinely did not realize how important lifting is to body composition and weight/health management until spending time here. Thanks, mfp people.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    990, since the day I found the site. Logged in every day, during foreign holidays, in hospital needing a lumbar puncture, during labour and 15 minutes after giving birth :drinker:

You are dedicated

Silly question: Did you count the exercise calories of being in labor?

I gave myself 1000 calories for being in labour, probably burned a lot more as I turned into some sort of psycho possessed woman near the end :wink:
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    856 days
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    2 days...

I'm a regular user of this site and the app...but I don't log and have maintained for over a year now without logging. I like socializing here though and helping where I can...but I don't feel compelled to log in all the time just to keep a streak.
  • mcguvs
    mcguvs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    991 for me
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    31 days
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are dedicated

Silly question: Did you count the exercise calories of being in labor?

I gave myself 1000 calories for being in labour, probably burned a lot more as I turned into some sort of psycho possessed woman near the end :wink:

Awesome. My baby days are behind me (I'm counting down to them moving out now. :) ) but I probably would've tried to find a way to count that as exercise (it is a workout. :) )
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    881 days
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    10 :-) When I travel I always seem to lose a day...

I have a friend on my list who today reached 1685!!!! Incredible commitment!

Edited for spelling error
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    456, went on vacations last year and didn't log because I had no idea how many calories were in the food anyway... Still wish I had, or I'd be at 550 or something.