Looking for these exercises...

budblue
budblue Posts: 16
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello all, sorry for the newbie question but I'm on my first day here and can't seem to find a couple of exercise sessions that I normally do. Can anyone tell me how they would log 60 minutes of bootcamp type exercise class? Also, I'm taking a kettlebell skills class that works us for an hour, Any ideas on how to log that? Thanks bunches for the help!!!

Replies

• i would just enter them seperately as closely as to what is in the database? Or there is an option for you to create your own exercises into the database also. Don't know what kettlebell is? But I am sure there is something comparable to it. Hope this helps.:smooched:
  • If your question is in reference to how to log it? You would go to cardiovascular training and there is an option to create if you can't find your exercises in the database. .:glasses: Ok now know what kettlebell is?
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I think my friend logs bootcamp as 'circuit training, general'.

Kettlebells could be logged as 'strength training'

Or you can search the whole database and see if you find something more appropriate

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • @ LeFrance12 Thanks for the advice. :happy: I will probably build the exercise sessions in the system as best as I can and try to save it as group so I can use it as a session in the future. I'm pretty new to kettlebells too but now that I'm learning how to use them LOVE them! Different weight balance and momentum than a dumbbell. Thanks again!

@AnnaPixie Thanks to you too! I used the "curcuit training" item this morning for the bootcamp. Appreciate the help! :smile:
  • There is a kettlebells 5lb option because i added it into the database. I am about to increase to ten and I'll add that in too. Kettlebells can be found under strength training.
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    I would use aerobic high impact for a very active boot camp workout.
This discussion has been closed.