its my turn

Options
hi im amie. im giving this method a shot, tracking everything on the computer. im on here everyday, so why not?

im tired of being fat. ive been fat most of my life. im not one of those, "oh i need to lose 3 pounds" kinda girls. 3 pounds gone wouldnt even make a difference on me. in the past year, ive lost 60 pounds. im beyond proud of myself for that, but i have so much more to go. im thinking the help and support i could get on here would be a huge help.

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    this place is a god send!!! is amazing and the people here are fantastic!
    you should add me!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Good for you Amie! I may be 50 but would be happy to be a friend to you. So far since October I have shed 15lbs. Refuse to say lost....when you lose something it generally shows back up!:bigsmile: I LOVE this site!!!!!!!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Want2bHealthE
    Want2bHealthE Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on those first 60lbs!! I can only imagine how much more energy you have now :) So far the first 13lbs hasn't made much of a difference on me, but I am starting to feel better and have more energy and everyone on this site really helps to keep me motivated. It is amazing what logging can show you about your eating habits, beyond fat/calorie intake... I'm making better choices regarding sodium, fiber and cholesterol now too. I hope that is site is a great help for you as you continue to work towards your goal. Keep up the great work!
  • amie1979
    Options
    i really didnt even notice it coming off at first, it was everyone else who pointed it out to me lol...although a few weeks ago, i got into a pair of jeans that i havent worn in 7 years (yes, sadly i am one of those people lol...i hold onto everything) and danced around my room like an idiot. granted i had the muffin top to end all muffin tops, but i got them on!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Hi Amie :)
  • jessmo803
    Options
    Told you! I'm so glad you're doing this. I can't believe how much easier it makes everything. Seeing what I eat in a day now makes me realize how much I was eating before. (Way to damn much!) Keep it up girl! I admire you for doing all you've done!
  • Federico_Hidalgo
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. just created an account today
  • rescuepete
    rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, friend request incoming. :)
  • amie1979
    Options
    thanks everyone!!

esp you jess, since youre the one who showed me this site!