Free diet assessment

Options
lilmandy89
lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
I found this, it is a free diet assessment on webmd. Take it and see how your diet is doing

http://weightloss.webmd.com/

Replies

• lilmandy89
    Options
    I found this, it is a free diet assessment on webmd. Take it and see how your diet is doing

http://weightloss.webmd.com/
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Wow, awesome site! Thanks for posting this.
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    Wow that was awesome.

Apparently I'm eating too much protein and carbs, but low in iron and calcium.

Oops. Better to know now and fix it.

:ohwell:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks that was great!! So my protein is on the higher side which I tend to be on my final posting on my diary:sad: My low one was calcium which I know I have trouble with getting enough any ideas ??? My other low one was lipids what exactly are those and how can I get more:laugh: Everything else looked great for the most part so THANKS again!!!
  • lilmandy89
    Options
    Thanks that was great!! So my protein is on the higher side which I tend to be on my final posting on my diary:sad: My low one was calcium which I know I have trouble with getting enough any ideas ??? My other low one was lipids what exactly are those and how can I get more:laugh: Everything else looked great for the most part so THANKS again!!!

You can get more calcium and lipids (fat) all at once from cheese!!! :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Great site! Thanks for the post. :smile:
  • amy_ryan
    amy_ryan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Very interesting! Thanks for posting. My profile said I was extremely low in Vitamin E of all things. Any ideas on where to get more of that? Supplements for E have always seemed sort of unncessary to me (in contrast to say, calcium).
  • sapphyre0702
    Options
    This was interesting. It said I was really low in vitamin D. What sort of foods is vitamin D in?