Where do YOU go to buy unsweetened original almond milk?

Options
2»

Replies

• tameroo2
    tameroo2 Posts: 21
    Options
    DIAMOND BREEZE AT KROGER AND THE ALDI BRAND IS JUST AS GOOD.
  • veggieluvr45
    veggieluvr45 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    They might have it at your store in either the refrigerated section (by the "natural foods", if you have a spot like that) or they might have the shelf-stable ones in the "natural foods" section. If you can't find it in one spot, look in the other. I usually get the shelf-stable package myself since it is a smaller carton and I'm the only one in the house using it. I've seen it at all the grocery stores by me and also in the grocery section of Target. Unsweetened Original by either Silk or Blue Diamond.
  • oinkerjnn
    oinkerjnn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I get the so delicious 5x protein almond milk from whole foods or the califia original from Harris teeter.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My grocery store and costco both carry unsweetened almond milk but it is vanilla flavored. I do favor another almond milk which I have only successfully been able to find at whole foods regularly. It is in the refrigerated section of course - the brand is Califia Farms- but it's really good and the ingredient list is much smaller than all the others you can find out there. I miss not being able to find it since I am not very close to a whole foods. But that brand is really good. You can usually get a bottle for anywhere between 3.99-6.99 (Whole foods is usually quite affordable).

I love Califia, i'm drinking one of their iced coffee's right now. :happy:

OP- Whole Foods or a Local/Organic grocery store will definitely carry the unsweetened, original almond milk. However, I've seen it at Target......
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Was it relatively cheap or pretty expensive? At any of those locations? I have a Safeway and Giant about 10 min drive away. Whole Foods (arent prices here ususally more expensive) about 20 min away, and a Costco 30 min away. Is the Costco Almond Milk only come in the Vanilla flavor and is it unsweeted? I would really enjoy being able to get the flavorless unsweeted almond milk.
    I noticed it's more expensive than regular milk at BJ's. I used it while I was cutting though because it's less calories and carbs. But now that I'm done cutting I'm using 1% again mainly because it's cheaper.

that's the only reason I grabbed mine last night- I'm a big believer in 2%... but- for 1 cup at something stupid like 30 calories- I kind of just went for it. eat more things that 'cost' less makes jo happy.

cutting does not make jo happy.

looking lean and mean does- so it's kind of a trade off LMFAO