It's a scientific fact that NOT all calories are the same.

Options

Replies

• moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feelings this post has evoked:

tumblr_m21i96ouxl1rsictzo1_500.gif
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

And proud of it!!!

In my opinion this posting is totally out of place. Many people in MFP post their problems with food, portion control, binging, cravings, and sugar addition. Posting these pictures is uncalled for, enticing, and insensitive to whomever has these problems.

Would you show a person that is trying hard to overcome addition to alcohol or drugs pictures of booze or crack? Totally tactless.

Bless it sugar, you need a cupcake.

Apple-Pie-Cupcake-Recipe.jpg
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I would eat the shiz out of every one of those....
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    shutyourpieholeandsquat Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    The only thing appealing to me is the salmon dish. The rest: meh and yuck :noway: :noway:

Welcome. You must be paleo. You do crossfit too don't you?

I crossfit and would eat EVERYTHING on that page :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    The only thing appealing to me is the salmon dish. The rest: meh and yuck :noway: :noway:

hDA11B717

And proud of it!!!

In my opinion this posting is totally out of place. Many people in MFP post their problems with food, portion control, binging, cravings, and sugar addition. Posting these pictures is uncalled for, enticing, and insensitive to whomever has these problems.

Would you show a person that is trying hard to overcome addition to alcohol or drugs pictures of booze or crack? Totally tactless.
    Food is food and if you (general you) think you have an unhealthy relationship to it, feel free to steer clear of such topics. Alcoholics don't thrive in the store full of alcohol and former drug addicts are better served by avoiding the areas where drugs are sold (just seeing old neighbourhoods, people, etc. triggers the craving for some of them). If you want a healthy path, it is your responsibility to take the appropriate measures to enable it.

I agree with this response here++++ People need not be afraid of food but rather develop a healthy relationship with it. I didn't gain weight because food is evil and is out to get me, I gained weight because I wasn't controlling myself and practicing the C food Diet.

Enjoy food, eat the foods you love and don't be afraid, just practice some self control.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

hDA11B717

And proud of it!!!

*shakes fist
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

hDA11B717

And proud of it!!!

Yeah...maybe the internet just isn't the place for you.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

My question is would you tell someone struggling to get over an addiction to crack that you can totally relate because you like food?

Because I consider THAT to be tactless.

I guess I should really stop doing that then...
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    1 - Yum x however many pics that was.
    2 - Brainy, I really want your name to be Brainy Burrito for some reason as that's how I see it every time.
    3 - Good grief people on here are an easy bite. No wonder there's so many trolls.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Actually some of those pics would fit in perfectly with daily healthy eating. Avocado and eggs, the breakfast sammich thingie...make it work for you, peeps.

But yeah, the only way you're wrestling the sweets away from me is if you stab my face before I stab yours. Cat-like reflexes here when it comes to food. Just sayin'.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options

My question is would you tell someone struggling to get over an addiction to crack that you can totally relate because you like food?

Because I consider THAT to be tactless.
    :flowerforyou: You post some great stuff today.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    i'll take ice cream for 1200 cals alex
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    food boner
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

hDA11B717

And proud of it!!!

Yeah...maybe the internet just isn't the place for you.

right because these images wont find their way to said individual via 1000 other avenues over the course of a day.

if success comes from ingorning the heart of the problem (losing control over food) then i would be difficult to say that you've succeeded at all
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    food boner
    It kind of looks like it in your profile pic if I'm just viewing the thumbnail version. :laugh:
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I don't really like hot dogs, but I would FIGHT YOU for the rest of that food. :angry:

I challenge you to say that about my grilled bratwursts on king's hawaiian buns with brie, bacon crumbles, caramelized sweet onions and dijon mustard.

Need a job? I'll hire you on the spot...
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    feeding.gif

eating_pants.gif
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

hDA11B717

And proud of it!!!

Oh yes, you're totally right. We should shut down the WHOLE INTERNET so they're not tempted. Because of all the places there are pictures of food, THIS FORUM is the most damaging place possible.

Stop. Just...stop it.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    BrainyBurro, that post is wrong in so many ways....but oh so right...

Now my freaking mouth is salivating.....:angry::angry: