moms with stretchmarks

Options
ok, here is my biggest issue ... having 2 babies, the stretchmark scars...I HATE THEM! I don't want to look at them for the rest of my life....but fear I have no choice.
I could get skinnier and skinner, but will still have to deal with ugly scars across my stomach...anyone know of anything that works to reduce them, if not make them go away???
I'd love to get into a bikini again someday....buuuut, stretchmarks will keep me from ever trying to.

Replies

• beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    ok, here is my biggest issue ... having 2 babies, the stretchmark scars...I HATE THEM! I don't want to look at them for the rest of my life....but fear I have no choice.
    I could get skinnier and skinner, but will still have to deal with ugly scars across my stomach...anyone know of anything that works to reduce them, if not make them go away???
    I'd love to get into a bikini again someday....buuuut, stretchmarks will keep me from ever trying to.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I love the Bio-Oil, and find it has already helped my stretch marks (aren't they the devil :devil: ).

Have you just had your baby? I find my stretch marks have faded, and are not so bad, but now that I am losing weight, and the skin is "empty" that they aren't looking so hot.

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    no, my youngest is almost 7 ...and yes, they have faded over time, but they have that wrinkly look to them, that seems to get worse as I get thinner... :grumble: ...its like, you can't win
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    seriously tanning helps!
    when i go tanning...you barly see mine!
    the darker i am....the less noticable!
    whe i was in beauty school...all the girls tanned to hide them!
    and it works!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    seriously tanning helps!
    when i go tanning...you barly see mine!
    the darker i am....the less noticable!
    whe i was in beauty school...all the girls tanned to hide them!
    and it works!

Yes, I do find this works, but the sun damage will worsen them over time - again, you can't win!!! I find a body bronzer is good for bikini season!
    :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I have them, but they don't bother me I guess. My belly is like a road map, though!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I have them tanning helps alittle but......I still feel like a wrinkled sharpee' (you know that wrinkly dog)
  • luvs2havefun
    Options
    :smile:
    I love the Bio-Oil, and find it has already helped my stretch marks (aren't they the devil :devil: ).

Where can you find Bio-Oil...I have stretch marks on my inner and outter thighs. Nothing too severe, I would just love to fade em' a little
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I hate my baby marks, but every mark is worth it!

Tanning and toning the body helps!
    27744.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I have them, but they don't bother me I guess. My belly is like a road map, though!

That's such a great way to think about them!!! I'm a proud mom, and they're just part of the journey!!!