Bored at Work! What to do?

My office is right next to the kitchen - which is full of good food left over from a goodbye luncheon we had today. (I did good - only ate what I brought but substitued the bun I brought for a better one they had at the luncheon.) I just want to eat! I know it is mostly boredom. Slow day at work today. Oh, this is making me crazy!!!! I am having an iced coffee with skim milk and splenda - but I still want to eat! The rest of my afternoon is slow, and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    I understand. My office is right across the hall from our kitchen area and I often feel it is too convenient for me. I take a deep breath and sip of water and try to decide if I am really hungry and sometimes I am but usually it is just that I know there is something yummy in the kitchen. If you can try getting up and moving around a bit. I usually make a trip to the supply room downstairs even if I don't need anything.
  • AprilSc
    AprilSc Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for the support! :) It's nice to know you're not the only one dealing with something. 1/2 hour left! Worst case scenario at this point I'll eat a 100 calorie pack - but I'd rather save the calories for tonight when I get home!