in a rut

sparkle9
sparkle9 Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I'm new to this but it looks like the most promising site I've found so far. I need motovational support. I don't get much at home.:wink:

Replies

• Oh. YOu will find it here. Add lots of friends, there's always someone to comment on mindless ramblings in the forums too *L*

:)
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    This is a great site! You'll enjoy it and find weight loss success.
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Oh. YOu will find it here. Add lots of friends, there's always someone to comment on mindless ramblings in the forums too *L*

:)

Not to mention someone to always mindlessly ramble if I do say so myself.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Welcome to the site! Everyone here is super supportive!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Welcome! You're in the right place! Join some motivation groups and get good bunch of friends on here who can encourage you and your rut will soon be in the past! Feel free to add me!
  • Hi Just found the site and know what you mean about being in a rut Reaching 59 and after being very busy now semi retired and find after working all my life there seems very little incentive to look after myself. Hope that the 10 kgs I have put on will come off with some positive thought and getting back into some exercise. Need a fair bit of push as I would say I am pretty undisciplined. Good luck to us all!:
This discussion has been closed.