How do you keep track...

randyv99
randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
...of all the responses to your various posts and comments on this site. I don't really have much of a life so I just spend all day scrolling through everything that pops up on my page and checking and re-checking forums. Is there a less losery or more time efficient way of doing this?

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    If you click on My Topics, you can see the ones you wrote in. Hope that helps!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Join a gym, a weight loss exercise class, or sport so you are around people more often! Or volunteer so you are doing good and feeling good about it. I'm a Mom, so I'm stuck getting a babysitter and being away from that "job" if I do that. But I get out and about by taking the kid out. All these things help me feel better, which helps me double down on taking care of myself and feeling good, less loosery.
  • randyv99
    If you click on My Topics, you can see the ones you wrote in. Hope that helps!

Yeah I do that. But not only do I talk so much around here that the my topics section is getting obnoxiously long but I also don't know how to take a look at updates to things I've posted on walls/blogs etc. Perhaps there is no such way to do this?
  • randyv99
    Join a gym, a weight loss exercise class, or sport so you are around people more often! Or volunteer so you are doing good and feeling good about it. I'm a Mom, so I'm stuck getting a babysitter and being away from that "job" if I do that. But I get out and about by taking the kid out. All these things help me feel better, which helps me double down on taking care of myself and feeling good, less loosery.

LOL....Losery is a great feeling when it's on MFP anyway. Since as your post just indicated EVERYONE IS SO FREAKING SUPPORTIVE. God I love this place. But yeah, my problem is that I'm kind of in 3 different places on 2 different work/sleep schedules so it's hard for me to sync up with anyone right now. That should change come January though.
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    What are you up to then?

I'm looking for work at the moment so I have way too much time to browse MFP too..
    I hope there is a time somewhere in the near future, when I don't have so much time to waste.. :laugh:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member

LOL....Losery is a great feeling when it's on MFP anyway. Since as your post just indicated EVERYONE IS SO FREAKING SUPPORTIVE. God I love this place. But yeah, my problem is that I'm kind of in 3 different places on 2 different work/sleep schedules so it's hard for me to sync up with anyone right now. That should change come January though.

Then it sounds like you are doing the best you can! Don't stress over it. You are coping pretty well, then!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I am 4 away from maxing my friends lists. I try and keep up with all their amazing successes plus spew my nonsense here. All I can say is you do a much better job of it than I do.
  • randyv99
    I am 4 away from maxing my friends lists. I try and keep up with all their amazing successes plus spew my nonsense here. All I can say is you do a much better job of it than I do.

Are you saying that I spew more nonsense than you because I beg to differ.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member

Are you saying that I spew more nonsense than you because I beg to differ.
    No...you do a much better job keeping up. I am the king of nonsense.
  • randyv99
    What are you up to then?

I'm looking for work at the moment so I have way too much time to browse MFP too..
    I hope there is a time somewhere in the near future, when I don't have so much time to waste.. :laugh:

Wed night - Sat night/Sun morn I work at a psych hospital in MA
    Sun afternoon - Wed afternoon I babysit my nephew and do home repair and property management
    And then I mix it up with trips to NYC/Philly on some of my property management days to see the fiancee and fam.
    Too much driving is involved.
This discussion has been closed.