Whose leg is that?

randyv99
randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
So I've always had pretty large legs and gain muscle relatively quickly on them. Of late with my riding, running and EA Active 2 I've been putting my legs into overdrive. I woke up the other evening (I work nights you see) and hit my hand against something massive and pretty hard. I look down with delight to notice that it's my leg. Not only did the quadricep feel hard enough to stop bullets but my adductor, sartorius and gracilis (aka mid to inner thigh muscles) felt like they could ground walnuts to powder with one good squeeze of the legs. Needless to say I was quite pleased with myself.

Although I may have been a little too pleased since I definitely have been slacking off since that evening.

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    That's great! I need to do a little resistance exercise on my arms and legs as they're really quite flabby.
    Must feel good to be getting really toned!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    :laugh: Good job!
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Dont slack up now, keep it going..
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    LoL

I'm pretty pleased with my legs too. :laugh:
  • Great job the legs are tough! quit slackin! let's go let's go let's go..........lol keep it going luv!
  • I build muscle in mine rather quickly as well. My mom always told me I had athletic legs when I was a teenager and I hated it then but now I love it!!!!!! I'm old enough to realize that muscle is much better than stick skinny. Now that I'm working out again-I actually have to watch how I shave my legs and move with the curve of my muscles so I don't cut myself!!!!!! WOW It feels good!!!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    I feel the same way with my legs. lol I keep thinking, well, I can't be walking that much, cuz my inner thighs don't hurt. lol THEY DON'T RUB TOGETHER ANYMORE!!!! lol My calves are nice and hard too. Three months ago, they jiggled even when they were flexed. Now, when I tried the elliptical for the first time a month ago, I had a hard time going for five minutes. Now, I can do more than 30 minutes.
  • priskar
    priskar Posts: 156
    Great job!!
This discussion has been closed.