After work hunger

Options
2»

Replies

• Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    If I have to have a snack between getting home from work and dinner, and if I still have room for calories, I find something with milk, peanut butter or both (i.e. pb and banana smoothie) help fill me up. If you don't have room for more calories, have it anyway and go for a walk after dinner!
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    OH - or two hard-boiled eggs late afternoon.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Dinner?

or, if you're like me and eat dinner rather late, how about plan in a late afternoon/early evening snack. I usually have my afternoon snack at 5ish on my commute home...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I go to work around 9 AM and don't get home till around 11 PM. By then any appetite I had is pretty much gone.

I'm a leave at 745- don't get back till between 10-11 person myself- and it's always a catch 22 at that hour- really hungry- but too lazy to cook or eat.

eating super late is hard sometimes!!! I feel you!
  • asdelmonte
    asdelmonte Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am always hungry after work since I get home around 6 and need to cook dinner, and many times we have kids activities to attend before we can actually eat dinner. I plan for a snack. I have cheese and crackers with some veggies or peanut butter with an apple while I am cooking. It keeps me from hitting the chips and from eating too much at dinner.
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have an apple around 5pm, staves off the hunger until tea time..