Thunder Thighs!!

Options
2»

Replies

• exxon187
    exxon187 Posts: 1
    Options
    Long distance running would be your best bet.
  • BekShark
    BekShark Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm just shocked that a 100lbs woman could have thunder thighs! You must be so petite.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    HiiT training for cardio.

Like others said you can't spot reduce and also without a clean diet and effecient weight training you won't lose anything in your legs.

Don't forget you need to work on burning the fat and a lon burn is achived through a combination of predominantly strenght work and then 20-25 mins of High intensity interval training.

Some times genetics plays a huge park and you won't be able to ever achive a twiggy looking legs so i think you should be comfortable in your own skin and accept that others like you the way you are already, any changes you want to do should not be made the be all or end all

A "clean" diet isn't required. It's just an eating preference for some people, nothing more.
  • birdmom72
    birdmom72 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi i have seen results in my thighs just from dancing i use dance central on xbox 360 kniect hjope you have a nice day
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I'm just shocked that a 100lbs woman could have thunder thighs! You must be so petite.

Why is everyone surprised? She can be 90 lbs but if she don't exercise or anything, her thighs can be flabby and unfit. Duh! There are a bunch of girls like that. Not me, per se, but a bunch.

Then there's the other side. Some people think that if there is even the slightest jiggle in their thighs, that it's bad. Even the most fit person has some jiggle on their body. So, I guess more questions need to be posed.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain!!! One product you can get is a "foam roller" one brand is by Gold's Gym...sold at Wal-mart...20 bucks or less....they look like a small pool fun noodle but a lot stronger foam....I had a personal trainer for a short time and he taught me that you can use it for that fatty pocket on the outer part of your thigh...it helps to shape your thighs and break up the hard fatty tissue...a plus is it loosens up those sore muscles as well. Here is a website that shows some exercises.
    http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/foam-roller-exercises

Sorry but foam rolling is only effeicent in helping to move latic acid away from muscles so don't become sore / soreness is managed.

foam rolling will do nothing for fat reduction in the same sense that getting a message will not burn fat it will just move your fat around

Yeah, I was reading that and going "nuh-uh"
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    As said above, pics or it didn't happen
  • BekShark
    BekShark Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would have thought thighs on an 100lb person would still tiny, even if they had a bit of jiggle.

I suppose it depends upon the height, but seriously,when I weighed 100lb my thighs didn't touch at all from the knees upwards and they were just skin and bones. I'm 5'3".