Just joined! How has 80lbs or more to lose???

Options
Hey...Im 35 years old and from Canada. Im just logged on to this site but so far it looks pretty cool. I looking for people to write too who struggle with their weight like I do. Right now I have about 60 lbs to loose. I want to support others in their journey as well because God knows losing weight is so hard. What does everything think about this site? For my weight loss, I am pretty much doing a low carb diet. I am working out twice a day. I really want the old me back that thinner and happier. I am currently single. My boyfriend dumped about 2 weeks ago because I was "too fat". It really hurt my feelings and I cried for about 3 days but then I thought about it and he is right. I have gotten fat and I was denial for a long time about it. Not only is being over weight make you depressed its also hard on your body. How many of you out there have had to lose 80lbs or more? How long did it take you? How did you do it? I want to hear from you!!!

Replies

• atreides42
    atreides42 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 pounds left to lose for my stretch goal. I am about 6 weeks in... Welcome to MFP.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! It took me 2 years to get this far. Add me for support!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making a change in your life. You can do this, took me about a year and it has been off for two years. so worth it. BTW, your boyfriend is a jerk.