12 Days of Fitness

TrainingWithTonya
TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Just posted a blog post which is actually something I came up with a few years ago. The 12 Days of Fitness. If you practice it, you can actually sing it with the song, but it takes some figuring out to get on the right beat. I used it as a challenge when I first created it for my clients and gym members to have something new to do the 12 days before Christmas in preparation for any dietary cheating that day. Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy it, so here is the link to my blog post so you can check it out.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TrainingWithTonya/view/12-days-of-fitness-51078

If nothing else, it will give you a different workout you can do to switch up your exercise for December. :happy:

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Fab!
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    I wanted to add that I do this as a challenge with my clients. We started on December 2nd and do the next "day of fitness" every other day so that we don't work the same muscle groups with weights two days in a row and end on the 24th, just in time for the excess eating on the 25th. LOL So, today is the second day and not too late for anyone to get started if they want to do the challenge with us.
This discussion has been closed.