Does anyone see a change?

Options
blondiEyyc
blondiEyyc Posts: 26 Member
I am sad... I know it has only been 4 weeks... but I am my biggest critic... and my honey doesn't seem to see much of a change...
Any change?

Sorry you may have to click the link

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mizzcarleen/media/4weeks_zpsba18a044.jpg.html

Replies

• Don't get discouraged if you don't see a change right away. It usually takes about 2 months to see a change in ourselves and about 4 months for others to see a change in us!
  • blondiEyyc
    Options
    Thanks! I agree. I can't expect it overnight but still would be nice to know!
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Your posture is different, in the second one you are standing up straighter and with legs together, so it's hard to tell. Agree with above, just keep trucking, change will come.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I see change in your arms, and the pooch in your tummy is just a little flatter. You'll get there, just keep plugging at it!
  • kenc1971
    kenc1971 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yes. You're not wearing glasses in the 2nd pic! :)

It's hard to pinpoint because the posture/pose is different between the two, but it looks like the love handle area may be smaller, and the legs look a bit more toned. Also, usually you'll feel the change before you see the change.

How is your diet/exercise going, as well as your calorie deficit?
    Keep working & good luck!
  • rmb040
    rmb040 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow for only four weeks??! Looking great! Your stomach, legs, and arms are much trimmer :)
  • blondiEyyc
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Well I am doing well with calories/diet. I hired a Personal Trainer twice a week, and I am doing cardio on days off from that. I think I am standing taller and more proud because I feel better in general. Guess it will come.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    you look more confident; shoulders and posture in general… keep up the good work! take measurements!
  • blondiEyyc
    Options
    Oh good I am glad I posted. I feel a bit of that motivation to keep going!!
    We all want overnight changes.. I know that doesn't happen but I feel better. Thanks everyone!!!
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 months in and only now do I keep getting comments on my changes. Just keep at it :) The slow burn = a lasting burn. You're gonna look and feel amazing.
  • ThePrincezz
    ThePrincezz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You seem to be more toned in your legs and sides(love handle area)...I can definitely tell a difference in the way you carry yourself. The best part is the confidence that we begin to have as we change our eating habits and add exercise. I can make a suggestion that will make you see results(sculpting) and great calorie burn....uphill walking...if your neighborhood has hills get outside and hit them...if not try more incline on the treadmill....It raises your calorie burn and I have seen results in as little as two weeks...2 pounds in one week(not a lot of loss but a gradual loss without being in jeopardy of packing it back on by losing too much too fast). Feel free to add me if you would like... Always remember the old saying--Rome wasn't built in a day! Keep up the great work!
    I am sad... I know it has only been 4 weeks... but I am my biggest critic... and my honey doesn't seem to see much of a change...
    Any change?

Sorry you may have to click the link

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mizzcarleen/media/4weeks_zpsba18a044.jpg.html
  • blondiEyyc
    Options
    Hi,

Great suggestion. If I were to do this on a treadmill, what do you suggest???
  • nfa92
    nfa92 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look a lot nicer in the newer picture, but i think that is confidence. You are holding yourself much better and that's what's important!
    But yes i do see a slight loss there!! Great job!! Keep up the good work :))