my swimsuit and weightloss success(pics)

Options

Replies

• JonathanLepoff
    JonathanLepoff Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    looking good, congratulations!
  • meanpooh
    meanpooh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, keep it up!!!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    God job :)
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Nice! Congratulations on your success. I'm sure it wasn't easy and I'm glad you're taking time to publicly celebrate it. It not only makes you feel good but it helps others!
  • sharonnj398
    sharonnj398 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Congratulations on your accomplishments! And you look way younger now, too, by the way! :smile:
    I concur. Way to go!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful refreshed and so much younger then your top pic and yes younger then 41, congratulations on your hard work paying off, cheers!:drinker:
  • sinker59
    sinker59 Posts: 130
    Options
    uuhhh wow I think this is one of the BEST before/after pic sets I have seen on this site. Seriously in the top two photos you could have said, "This is me on the left, and my mom - or even young grandmother - on the right"

I really hope that didn't come off rudely because you're still perfectly attractive on the right but you look like 30 years younger now. WOW!

Great work!!!

What she said!
  • smitaosunsade
    smitaosunsade Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thank you for putting up your before and after shots - they are so encouraging to me (who has no will power to stick to my weight loss plan, to speak off)!!
    inspirations! awesome work!
  • njmark72
    njmark72 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome! and Congrats! Feels great doesn't it? Keep it going you look great and I am sure you are even feeling better....

Mark
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congratulations. So impressed.

Thank you for sharing.
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    uuhhh wow I think this is one of the BEST before/after pic sets I have seen on this site. Seriously in the top two photos you could have said, "This is me on the left, and my mom - or even young grandmother - on the right"

I really hope that didn't come off rudely because you're still perfectly attractive on the right but you look like 30 years younger now. WOW!

Great work!!!

not rude at all. just honest. can you believe i am 41?

No you are not! I would not even guess close to 40! Wow!
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    very impressive, way to go
  • romi3772
    romi3772 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great motivation. Congrats.
  • cld1075
    cld1075 Posts: 25
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! Congrats!!!
  • Becksga
    Becksga Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!!
  • prettydreamy
    prettydreamy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you really are inspiring! keep up the great work. :)
  • taneyah2014
    Options
    WOOHOO! Congrats! :smile: :smile:
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done! You look wonderful. I hope you have gained lots of energy so you can get out and have a blast with your children! Bet they are proud of their mom!
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Super transformation. The first 2 pics... look like 2 very different people , are you sure the one on the right didn't eat the one on the left ?

great job :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!