Banish Fat Boost Metabolism help?

Keisha604
Keisha604 Posts: 126
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I think I've made a post about BFBM before...but I'm really curious about it. I've done it a few times before and it kicks my butt. I feel like it's a great workout and it should show great results(if you stick to it). My goal now is to try to do it consistently and see the results I think it should give me. But I don't get it...I google BFBM results and get nothing. I never hear about it. What's the deal? Am I going to be wasting my time with this?

Also...if you have done it before. How often do you suggest doing it? I thought about alternating days with BFBM and pilates 6 days a week...so, 3 days each.

What does everyone think?

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Are you talking about Jillian Michaels DVD banish fat boost metabolism?
  • Yes. Have you done it?
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Oh, gosh, yes! You will get results! I did BFBM and No More Trouble Zones alternating for about 5 weeks and lost inches! I can't remember how much weight I lost now but those two DVD's really made me feel like fitness girl. They really got me ready for Insanity and P90X, I'd recommend them to anybody. BFBM became my go to DVD for a good calorie burn and sweat and really helped my endurance. I think I did them 6 days week.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    If you are interested im starting a 30 day jillian michaels slimdown group. Thats the name of the topic if you care to join us!
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    I know many people use BFBM regularly in their cardio routines, but maybe don't use it alone as a program. IT will give great results though, it is a major calorie burner! You could also try mixing in other cardio dvds so you don't get bored though!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    It definitely is an awesome workout, but its not something I could do daily. For one, it hurts my knees if I do it on consecutive days. Also, I thrive on variety and workouts with upbeat music so I have to mix it up. I think you will definitely see results if you did it as a program--especially if you combined it with other cardio and some strength training.
  • I don't like the music either...I just mute the tv and jam to my own playlist. lol It helps.
This discussion has been closed.