Calcium help?

Options
kerrilucko
kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
Ok, so I think I'm notgetting enough calcium in my diet... which I know is really bad. I eat yogurt, and cheese but I don't drink milk... It actually makes be physically ill to drink it, I find it repulsive.... just thinking about where it comes from and what it is..... I know they use milk to make yogurt and cheese but milk is what I have the problem with! lol, anyway I would like to try a milk alternative... Can someone recommend one for me, that tastes ok and is drinkable? I mean I would be drinking a glass not using it on cereal or anything. I was thinking the chocolate Silk? Anyone? Thanks

Replies

• kerrilucko
    Options
    Ok, so I think I'm notgetting enough calcium in my diet... which I know is really bad. I eat yogurt, and cheese but I don't drink milk... It actually makes be physically ill to drink it, I find it repulsive.... just thinking about where it comes from and what it is..... I know they use milk to make yogurt and cheese but milk is what I have the problem with! lol, anyway I would like to try a milk alternative... Can someone recommend one for me, that tastes ok and is drinkable? I mean I would be drinking a glass not using it on cereal or anything. I was thinking the chocolate Silk? Anyone? Thanks
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Chocolate Silk is actually pretty good, and if I'm not mistaken it's loaded with calcium. :happy:
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    Thanks Sarge, I had a roommate in college that drank it... Maybe I will give it a go!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    You know it! :happy: