Kill your chocolate craving with...

Options
Weight watchers Chocolate Brownie Luxury Iced Dessert!

Ok, so it's time of the month (sorry for bringing that up lads!), and even though i'm not a massive chocolate fan I always crave chocolate when i'm on. So, when shopping I avoided the chocolate and instead bought these weight watchers desserts to give them a try. I was expecting them to be pretty crappy cause they're only 90 calories each, but I have to say they are damn good! they're ridiculously chocolatey (so much so that I couldn't even finish one!) and really kill that chocolate craving!

So I thought i'd share them with you, so to speak!

Muchos Amore
Tink
XxX

Replies

• MaryBeth1989
    Options
    Thank you! I'll have to give that a try!
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks a million Tink! I will be investing in these next trip to the grocery store.. I have decided that I will not ignore my arch nemesis chocolate... that always ends with me sitting on the floor surrounded by chocolate wrappers, my face and hands covered in chocolate and tears in my eyes.... hahaha
  • Kayte625
    Options
    Thanks! I also love the Zone Perfect Double Dark Chocolate bars. They are super chocolatey and definitely satisfy my cravings. They are higher in calories (190 to be exact) than the WW dessert, but they are definitely better than a regular chocolate bar! And they pack tons of protein!
  • MaryBeth1989
    Options
    I bought the Weight Watchers Candy Bar Ice Cream and at 150 cal they are really good as well. Higher calorie but a great treat fro the right days.
  • Tinkaboo
    Options
    I can also recommend Tesco Light Choices Vanilla Iced Dessert. It's a delicious and creamy vanilla ice cream but 100 grams (a decent portion) is only 120 calories!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    I usually have weight watchers brownies on hand for a chocolate fix. I wasn't able to find them this week when I did groceries unfortunately. Great things to have on hand and not that sinful.