Hello all!

Options
Hello everyone,

I am really looking forward to these next few months and hopefully the lifestyle change I have been needing. I currently live in Austin, TX with my husband and we just moved here so it is all new to us! I hope to have progress finally with weight loss and getting healthy through the support of this site and the accountability I feel for entering foods into my iPhone! I appreciate you all and look forward to hearing any feedback, friend requests are appreciated too!

Good luck :smile:

Replies

• donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    I wish you the best in your goals! I'm a newbie, too!

Cheers!

Don
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good luck...You can do it!!!!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You've come to the right place for motivation, encouragement and success. Good luck. We can do it!:wink:
  • AshCarlson
    Options
    Thank you all :happy: I look forward to getting my motivation and tips for you guys!
  • LexiB001
    LexiB001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im kinda new, ive been using MFP this for 2 weeks now and already see a difference! got the app for my droid and i just love it. Wish you good luck and sending a friend request your way! :flowerforyou:
  • AshCarlson
    Options
    Thanks guys! I can already feel the support :heart:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! I've been here for a little while now. Just LOVE it!!! It's so nice to be some place where everyone is so supportive and helpful. Plus being able to keep track of calories and exercise is a big help. All my best.
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you can do it!