30 day shred ?

Options
How many exercises are there? Is there something different for every day of the week or just 3 programs? I need variety to keep me doing something - even at 20 mins a day! I can't quite tell from any of the reviews what exactly each level consists of as far as # of programs.

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    There are three work outs total. Level 1 workout, Level 2 workout, & Level 3 workout. The 3 workouts are similar but have some different exercise in each one. They are good workouts.
  • FreeKatrina
    FreeKatrina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    There are 3 levels in Shred, 1 2 and 3. for the first 2 weeks you do level 1 then you step up to level 2 then 3, each level is more intense than the last... they are all 20min long with a warm up and cool down so a total of 30min I believe!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    You do the same workout for 10 days, then you mix it up. Level 1 is the same workout for 10 days, then Level 2 is a different workout for 10 days, then the same for Level 3... hope that helps! :flowerforyou:
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I went through the levels faster....I went to Level 2 at about day 5, and then level 3 by day 15. But, I was mixing up levels 1 & 2 in between. And, now I have four days left until I finish the program, and I am mixing up all three levels, and doing multiple levels each day. You can make the program as hard or as "easy" as you'd like.....and mix it up as much as you'd like.