25 Calories!!!

Options
For those of you who hadn't heard, today is Dunkin donuts annual free Iced Coffe Day!!! They are giving a way a free small iced coffee, which made with skim milk and splenda, packs a whopping 25 calories!!! Enjoy :drinker:

Replies

• shannonbanana
    shannonbanana Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    For those of you who hadn't heard, today is Dunkin donuts annual free Iced Coffe Day!!! They are giving a way a free small iced coffee, which made with skim milk and splenda, packs a whopping 25 calories!!! Enjoy :drinker:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yumm. Wish we had a Dunkin' Donuts here. Oh wait a minute - no I don't!!! But enjoy your free coffee!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :noway: they must not put in much milk then for it to only be 25 cals
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    got mine!!! blueberry w/ skim milk...yum....and I did put splenda even though I didn't mean too...habit!! grrr but it was still yummmmmmmm!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    got mine!!! blueberry w/ skim milk...yum....and I did put splenda even though I didn't mean too...habit!! grrr but it was still yummmmmmmm!

This is getting scary now. I love the DD blueberry coffee with skim milk. Are you sure we're not the same person?? Omg....are we???? *looks around nervously*
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

This is getting scary now. I love the DD blueberry coffee with skim milk. Are you sure we're not the same person?? Omg....are we???? *looks around nervously*

now that would be fun!!! ....and explain those voices too!:ohwell:

:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good to know I'm not the only one hearing voices girlfriend!! :noway:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Good to know I'm not the only one hearing voices girlfriend!! :noway:

I do what the voices in my head tell me to do....