digital bathroom weight scales

lashleyrivera
lashleyrivera Posts: 165
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
so i am looking at getting a digital scale, i hate my old fashioned one, i cant even see the dang numbers! anyway, i have been reading about them and see that sometimes they are not accurate and dont work when it is cold..is this true?? can you tell me what brand you use so i can check them out, thank you :)

Replies

• CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    I don't even know which brand I have, but it's digital and seems to work fine and it's in the coldest room in the house. The only thing I'd recommend is getting one that weighs to the 10th of a pound. My scale only reads whole numbers, and if I did it again, I'd buy one that weighs in 10ths.
  • I have not had any luck with any digital bathroom scales i have bought. I step on the and weigh one number, get on it again and weight something different. I have to keep weighing until I get the same number twice. Usually only takes 3-6 tries though.
  • A few years a go I bought a WW digital scale at Costco. They had a coupon that made it $20 and I was doing WW at the time, so I just had to have it. LOL
    But it's accurate. It gives me a read out to the tenths (ex 186.6 or 145.1) which I think is important so that you're able to see even the smallest losses (b/c a loss is a loss!)

I've replaced the battery once.
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    i have a ww scale also.... i like mine, it is perty accurate 4 me....
  • I use Lifesource Wireless Precision Scale UC-324THW...it's expensive, but well worth it...it's very accurate and it sends your weight right to your computer!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    i have a WW digital scale too... and my mom has a different WW scale. i weighed myself the other day on both, and they were 2 pounds apart
This discussion has been closed.