Scottish mummy in need of help and encouragement.

Hey, i've just joined (again). I'm Teresa, 38, originally from Kilmarnock, now stay in Greenrigg, just outside Bathgate. Looking for any help and support please, i've got massive 7 stone to lose. I've always been heavy, about 3 stone overweight, but 2 babies in 4 years and gestational diabetes with both pregnancies has seen my weight balloon, and in all honesty, along with all the chocolate and junk food i've been eating. I'm now at serious risk of diabetes, high cholesterol and heart disease, all of which run in my family. I need to get into a healthy lifestyle for my boys, they deserve the best and a mummy who can keep up with them and have fun. xxx

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi, diabetes runs in my family too. Feel free to add me for encouragement.
  • Pinkblondie234
    Pinkblondie234 Posts: 8 Member
    How are you getting on with it so far?
    I set a mini goal to get to and then I will do my big goal it's easier to reach that way!! Feel free to add me also! My mini goal is 2 stone 10 lbs and I've lost 8lbs! x
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    I wish you all the luck and encouragement and I'll provide any advice or personal experiences you need.
  • WyomingJewel
    WyomingJewel Posts: 21 Member
    Hi Teresa, welcome back. :) Feel fee to add me.
  • hobbesla4
    hobbesla4 Posts: 20 Member
    I would like it if you would add me for encouragement. Then we can help keep each other motivated. Have a great day!
  • sydsquidlee
    sydsquidlee Posts: 51 Member
    I am also on a journey of getting healthy of me and my kids! I now am trying to make my whole family's eating habits better! Add me for encouragement and support! we all need it!