Hello Everyone!

Options
Hi. I am 27 and I have recently realized that it is time for me to do something about my overall fitness before it gets out of hand. My current goal is not so much to loose any weight, but to actually get into shape and begin eating a healthy and nutritional diet. Over the last year or so I have seen changes in myself and they have not been for the better. As many people have also realized that as we get older (and I know that I am not old yet, but the years are not going backwards) our bodies change and the things we could do as when we are younger, we can't get away with any more. One thing that is for sure is that I don't have the extra time I used to have. I think that is what is most difficult for me right now is balancing my time between work, my daughter, my fiance, my family, and myself. So I am hoping that with the help of this awesome website and the app on my phone, I will be able to hold myself accountable for the choices I make and the actions I take. Good luck to all. And today is going to be day one.:smile:

Replies

• Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jessica. You came to the right place to find motivation, encouragement and success. Good luck w/ your goals. :wink:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You are extremely fortunate to realize how important your health is at such a wonderfully young age....:smile:

Keep posting and keep it real....you're gonna do well, I just know it :happy:
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This site is really great for motivation and support!!!
    Good Luck!!!