Astrology and Workout Style

Options
124»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I thought you were gonna TELL me my workout style when I tell you my sign! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

So I guess I'll answer your questions...since I already gave my DOB, SSN, and panty size to a website to try to find my "rising sign" but after wall-o-text plopped out I found nothing....

My sign that I know about is Libra and I havent' been working out lately and thusly I hate the scales and Libra stands for scales or something so....sounds legit.

brb, gotta go suck my thumb and assume the fetal position in a corner somewhere...
    thanks obama:grumble:
    Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    What is your "sun sign" better yet do you know your "rising sign" (that would be determined by your time, place and dob)? If you don't know both tell us which one you do know and your exercise style? Name an exercise you DO like and one you DON'T. For instance, my rising is Scorpio and its ruled by Mars and Pluto (governs metal/steel). I seem to naturally gravitate more to weights, i've never been a "ZUMBA" girl. Just curious...

Signed:

*feel free to add me if you like
    All i know is I am an Ares.

I was born March 28 1991 at 11:59 p.m. in San Diego California.

Iike biking, jogging and swiming.

Havnt found what i dislike yet.

Is that enough info?

STAHP with the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAHP!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I had no idea so many people took astrology seriously.

Carry on!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Taurus. Rising Sign Scorpio. Endurance exercise. Running right now.

Oh. And I hate step aerobics.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I'm a Leo with Aquarius rising. I like anything new. I get really bored really quick. I'm currently running since it's summertime.
    No treadmills though - that's like my own personal hell.

It's not a personal hell. Everybody hates those.