Yay....8 pounds down!!!

Options
I am so excited and I just wanted to share with everyone. I have lost 8 pounds in a little over a week, which is what I wanted, about a pound a day. I cut out my sodas, although I do have one occasionally if I have the calories left at night to have one. This site and the people on it are AMAZING and I just want to thank everyone that told me to hang in there. I now believe that I can lose the weight and meet my goal, and I am looking forward to many more great weeks.

Replies

• chrissi
    chrissi Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am so excited and I just wanted to share with everyone. I have lost 8 pounds in a little over a week, which is what I wanted, about a pound a day. I cut out my sodas, although I do have one occasionally if I have the calories left at night to have one. This site and the people on it are AMAZING and I just want to thank everyone that told me to hang in there. I now believe that I can lose the weight and meet my goal, and I am looking forward to many more great weeks.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am so happy for you! :-)
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That's great. Keep it goin'
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,945 Member
    Options
    Wow, Chrissi! What a nice boost for you! You sometimes have to just say NO to Mountain Dew....

Stay with us!

~Cheryl
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    AWESOME! nice work!!!