Decent shorts for lifting

Options
2»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I was laughing at the bike shorts idea, but since my bike shorts are for riding, I could use my swim jammers. That would give the people practicing their posing for comps to take a pause. lol.

I can't understand wearing heavy gear to workout, it's just too hot, if for no other reason. There was a guy I used to box with, ALWAYS in heavy sweats, 100F out? Heavy Sweats. dafuq.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I maybe have been a creeper taking pictures of the guy running in a black hoody and black sweats at 430/5 PM and it was 83* with something like 90% humitidy.

Like really dude?

You can't possibly be training for an event- you're too meaty and yes- even I can see that from my car.

I don't have a problem warming up in my hoody- or putting on taking off stuff depending on my lift and how cold it is (I hate getting cold during a work out)- but no- heavy gear for actual training is LAME. and awful- and miserable- and I hate the feeling of sweaty sweatshirt on my skin- it's SO gross.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I got myself five pairs of champion-brand shorts for about USD 20 from Amazon. They're not special, npbut they work. No pockets.