Options
Hi All,

Well started 5 days ago, and feeling pretty good at the moment. I live in Australia and have 3 daughters, 24,26 and 28, the eldest is getting married next year and I would like to look my best for the wedding. I have 15kgs to loose and with this "myfitnesspal" I feel pretty confident at the moment as I have not been really hungry and have started losing weight already.
Would love to meet women around 50 who are trying to loose the same amount of weight.

Cheers
Yvonne
:smile:

Replies

• paticap
    Options
    Welcome! I am 58 and have children close to those ages. I am a dummy and don't know how to convert kg but I am losing at a very comfortable pace and have never been so motivated. I am just starting my 5th week. Best of luck to you. You will do great especially with a wedding as your incentive.
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 58 and have children close to those ages. I am a dummy and don't know how to convert kg but I am losing at a very comfortable pace and have never been so motivated. I am just starting my 5th week. Best of luck to you. You will do great especially with a wedding as your incentive.

About 2.2 lbs in a kg.... So about 33 lbs :)
  • vonlew
    Options
    Hi Paticap,

Nice to hear from you, do you live a Atralia or overseas? congratulations on your weight loss.....:bigsmile: