Teacher Friends, etc.

Options
Hi! I am looking for friends who can motivate and encourage me. I already have a few friends but would love some more. I am a teacher so I am busy during the day but comment in the evenings. I would love some female friends around my age or older :)
Thanks!

Replies

• cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a teacher as well. You didn't give your age so I don't know if I'm your age or older, but I'd be happy to show some support.
  • Transforming_me
    Options
    Thanks for the friend request! I really appreciate it :)
  • BCCail
    BCCail Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello! I'm a Canadian high school teacher! I'm looking for friends on here. Send me a request if you'd like! :)
  • rubbersoul84
    rubbersoul84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Teacher here too. Feel free to send a request. :-)
  • IamMCM
    IamMCM Posts: 122
    Options
    Lots of teachers over on this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1368649-any-teachers-any-level-especially-online-in-the-house

I'm a full-time teacher, but I teach college online so my schedule varies. That also means I can't use the "I have no time" excuse, since it's flexible enough to allow me to get to the health club regularly.
  • amrichards0711
    amrichards0711 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher. I teach high school English. I would love some support from a fellow teacher! Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • meghan_lovely
    meghan_lovely Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm a high school teacher! Feel free to add me. I've been pretty active on here this summer and hoping to keep up with it into the school year. Always good to have fellow teachers as friends!
  • peter_rotten
    peter_rotten Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    15 years, high school English.

/tangent. The students will probably notice your weight loss before family :)
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm an early ed teacher but currently wprk in a special ed room.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I'm also a high school teacher and started on MFP last summer. Here's the progress I've made so far:

8b6829e13003c149d1048522ce25882d1441.jpg

Happy to answer questions and offer tips and advice. I am fairly active on the forums and as a science teacher tend to have a NO BS attitude in offering my advice....

For any of you that are new to this process I highly recommend starting by reading this link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

If you do want to FR me just please make sure you include a note about this link.

Good luck everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • thinkbean
    thinkbean Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Middle school teacher! I'm 36 with three kids, too. Add me! All of you!
  • no_worries
    no_worries Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm almost a teacher- finishing up my student teaching this fall and then hope to teach High School English.
  • SamLD88
    SamLD88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm a Graduate Teaching Assistant... does that count??
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    High school English teacher here. On summer break now but I started my journey in May and plan to continue through September and throughout the rest of the year.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I'm a Graduate Teaching Assistant... does that count??

I did that for four years and loved it so much I decided to take a break from academia for a while to teach full time, so as far as I'm concerned it does! :laugh:
  • 63eMGee
    63eMGee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My 24th year of teaching and learning with elementary-aged children begins in three weeks! For now, I'm still on summer holiday!
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be a teacher, currently job hunting.
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a teacher too, any of y'all can feel free to add me. I'm back at work tomorrow, and am pretty worried about finding time to keep up with my workouts...any advice/support is more than welcome.
  • Dourpussdora
    Dourpussdora Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hi, I just rejoined. Im not a teacher but I am pupil support in a Primary School so feel free to add if u want to motivate each other :-)
  • naturesfempower
    naturesfempower Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher as well. Feel free to add me if you wish.