Im back and need friends.

Options
I was here a few years ago and it changed my life! I lost 15 pounds and felt great! Then for several different reasons I fell off the wagon. I stopped coming in here and deleted all but 2 of my friends, which I now regret. I have gained back 10. Im very unhappy with myself. I really would love to start over and have some support.

Im back to counting calories and have started a 30 day squat challenge , today was day 1. Jumping Jacks are back in my daily routine also. I know what I need to do to lose it, now I just have to do it!

I'm 52 years old, going through menopause, married for 26 years and have 2 grown sons. If you want to help me out, I will promise to help you too.

I want to thank my best MFP buddy Bob, for never giving up on me (((hugs)))

Replies

• joeygambucci
    joeygambucci Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im in if ya need motivation !! .. feel free to add me
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! :)
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me too :-) Always down for new buddies
  • andydebnam85
    andydebnam85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i aint got no buddies on here atm so feel free to add me
  • cjborkowski
    cjborkowski Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My story is similar to yours...as is my age! I'm new to actually using MFP & would like some friends to follow, please add me too!
  • myboysomm
    myboysomm Posts: 1
    Options
    My story is somewhat similar except I'm new. This is my first post so I am still just learning about the message boards and forums. :smile:
  • Bobhunter624
    Options
    Ah shucks twer nuthin, your making me blush good luck on your new journey My dear friend.
  • Momanjb
    Momanjb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New member :) you can add me! Gonna need motivation, and ideas on how to fit me time into the chaos that is motherhood. Maybe even advice on the 2 boys thing too ;) mine are 6yrs and 1yr and o man... Well they're boys... Lol
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Sartajsingh85
    Sartajsingh85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me !! I am also getting back on the wagon again !!!
  • C0ffeeBreak
    C0ffeeBreak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am also back trying to get motivated again. You can add me as a friend.
  • curly_girl
    curly_girl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ditto for me. Just back again, and in need of a few friends. Although I have <15lbs to lose, I just can't get there/keep off the few lbs that i do manage to lose on my own (these are 15 lbs I regained from an initial 35-lb weight loss over 15 years ago). So, I totally get the back-on-the-wagon thing.

So, I'm happy to have you as a friend! Feel free to add me (and I hope others who replied to you won't mind if I add them as well!)
  • nicolamurphy_x
    nicolamurphy_x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Mkstehle
    Mkstehle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I took about 2 months off and am ready to start again. Would love to have more friends.
  • cmecjohnson
    Options
    I've been back on the mpg wagon for almost a month. I would love to have more friends to keep from falling off again. Add me too!
  • steviecooke1985
    steviecooke1985 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too, so please add me!
  • stellag1969
    stellag1969 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!:bigsmile:
  • marymom
    marymom Posts: 26
    Options
    I think im back too. I need support. I want to lose 15 to 20 lbs. I suspect menopause is in the works and im four months out of ed treatment... And im more lost than ever.
  • marymom
    marymom Posts: 26
    Options
    Add me
  • rustygirl01
    rustygirl01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm back too and looking for friends. 42-yo and mom of 4 who works full time and goes to school. Looking for people to keep me on track and motivated. Good luck to everyone!!