I got my cycle certificate !

Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
So excited, I passed my test with 97% ! I was so nervous about it , but it was fine! I dont have a class that I will be teaching, but I am already on as a group fitness instructor at my gym so now I will get in the system as a cycle instructor and if anyone needs a sub I can pick up those classes. So excited! cant wait!

Replies

• NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Congrats, Tami! What an exciting prospect! :)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Wow ! That's awesome. I've always wanted to teach classes at the gym, but I just don't have enough endurance. I can barely make it to the end my step aerobics class. Someday....*wishful* Congrats again!

Shannon
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Woo hoo! I am so proud of you. You are AWESOME! Love ya, miss ya!!!!! BTW- I got a new phone (not a Blackberry) so we can't message on BB Messenger anymore. I'll text ya though.
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Well done! I'd love to teach but don't know if I have the confidence to lead a class!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Tami -- You have done so much for so many of us on MFP. You have inspired countless others on the "Today Show." Now you will be an inspiration to many, many more as a fitness Instructor! How great is that?

You are awesome! Good luck with your new responsibilities. You will do great!
  • Tamishumate
    Woo hoo! I am so proud of you. You are AWESOME! Love ya, miss ya!!!!! BTW- I got a new phone (not a Blackberry) so we can't message on BB Messenger anymore. I'll text ya though.

do you have the same number? and unlimited texting now??

Thank you girly!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tami -- You have done so much for so many of us on MFP. You have inspired countless others on the "Today Show." Now you will be an inspiration to many, many more as a fitness Instructor! How great is that?

You are awesome! Good luck with your new responsibilities. You will do great!

thank you !!! I love getting paid to do something I love too!!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    You are always showing us how we can do more with our time! Not sure how you fit it all in, but knowing that you work and have 4 boys I admire your "get up and go" power! Kudos for this accomplishment!
This discussion has been closed.