A mans guide to women

Options
sculli123
sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
:laugh: This is hilarious. Ladies, there's a short version of a guide to men at the end too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU#t=247

Replies

• Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Dear God, this man is so serious. "You want to be 5-7 crazy and about an 8 hot"
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

There is actual research to support this. They paired up both men and women and they rated each other on attractiveness. The ones that had the most matches were rated a 6.

ETA: The research experiment had nothing to do with crazyness (I guess that part comes later) but just the attractiveness part.

ETA#2: Here is also a study which explains why some people like to take group selfies ;)

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/268198.php
  • sculli123
    Options
    The seriousness is what makes it funny to me. Reminds me of briefings I go to at work. lol
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Now, below a 5 crazy and above an 8 hot... this is your unicorn zone. These things don't exist. If you find a unicorn, please capture it safely. Keep it alive. We'd like to study it. We'd like to replicate that.

oh. my. damn.
  • _errata_
    Options
    you'll notice over here.. this is the husband section. once you cross this line and have a sufficient amount of money, it no longer matters how hot you are.

Holy crap I am dying over here.
  • _errata_
    Options
    Above the crazy line, we have the danger zone. This is your red heads... your strippers... anyone named Tiffany... hair dressers. This is where your car gets keyed. A bunny in the pot. Tires get slashed... and you end up in jail.
  • _errata_
    Options
    So I was explaining this to a guy one time and he said, "Wait a minute. I met this girl and she's like smoking hot. She's like at least a 9 and she's chill. She's totally cool. She's like not even a 3 crazy." You're telling me you met a girl that's a 9 hot and a 2 or 3 crazy? "Yea man. I like her a lot." I said, be careful, that's a dude. Below a 4 crazy and above an 8 hot, and you're probably talking to dude.
  • juniperfox
    juniperfox Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can't watch the video at the moment but these quotes are gold.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i thought this was gonna be the typical alpha/brah/zyzz youtube garbage...

...but it was actually amusing.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    So I was explaining this to a guy one time and he said, "Wait a minute. I met this girl and she's like smoking hot. She's like at least a 9 and she's chill. She's totally cool. She's like not even a 3 crazy." You're telling me you met a girl that's a 9 hot and a 2 or 3 crazy? "Yea man. I like her a lot." I said, be careful, that's a dude. Below a 4 crazy and above an 8 hot, and you're probably talking to dude.

Note to self: stay out of Thailand
  • sculli123
    Options
    i thought this was gonna be the typical alpha/brah/zyzz youtube garbage...

...but it was actually amusing.
    I'm 41 years old, I wouldn't post that kind of crap.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm going to watch this later.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    This is the best thing to happen all day.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Fails due to lack of defined terms. Exactly what constitutes crazy, besides redheads, and as a box color redhead, does that still count?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    These quotes are golden, lol. Also agree with the part about redheads and girls named Tiffany.
  • sculli123
    Options
    Fails due to lack of defined terms. Exactly what constitutes crazy, besides redheads, and as a box color redhead, does that still count?
    No offense but I once dated a box redhead and she was in fact crazy. Literally crazy as in I had to move away secretely to get away. And then she kept calling me for about a year and half later leaving threatening messages. lol .....she was a former stripper too though, so there's that.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    This chart sucks for gingers. :angry:
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Heard this today on the radio, way too funny!

ETA: I promptly sent it to my 3 stepsons - 2 of the 3 need help with this
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    This chart sucks for gingers. :angry:

It's okay, some of us are addicted to witches and don't need souls