Cherylmills1962

cherylmills1962
cherylmills1962 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: Hi, my name is cheryl, i weigh 232 pounds and am a diabetic. After watching the biggest loser and seeing how different ones lost their weight, i decided it was time for me to do something about my weight and illness. I have also been looking for a place like this one to find people who are in the same situations I am in and need support as i do.. Hopefully i will be able to find the support and also give support when needed. I also look forward to meeting new and interesting people through this.

Replies

• :smile: Hi, my name is cheryl, i weigh 232 pounds and am a diabetic. After watching the biggest loser and seeing how different ones lost their weight, i decided it was time for me to do something about my weight and illness. I have also been looking for a place like this one to find people who are in the same situations I am in and need support as i do.. Hopefully i will be able to find the support and also give support when needed. I also look forward to meeting new and interesting people through this.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    welcome Cheryl!!!!

I'm so happy you're here!!!

I love the biggest loser for being so motivating and I feel like we all can accomplish greatness!!! one step at a time!

so hugs and welcome!!! best of luck to you!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    What's up!?! Welcome!
  • huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    I have only been here 3 weeks and this by far the most AWESOME website I have found (and I have tried a bunch). The boards are great, the databases are amazingly complete and this site just rocks!! =):happy:
  • This is my first week on the site and it is great. Lots of support... Best of luck
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Welcome! You've taken the (hardest) first step. Don't worry if you have a bad day. Just keep on keepin' on!
This discussion has been closed.