Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best Run Tracking Apps

jcb1179
jcb1179 Posts: 16 Member
Ok, I started the C25K app by Zen Labs a few weeks ago. Once I get to week 5 it starts wanting you to either run a set amount of time OR set amount of minutes whichever comes first.
Since the C25K app does not track distance I have tried a couple of apps(RunKeeper & MapMyFitness) and have found them to be wildly inaccurate. I have a UP24 and can see how I did after the run but need something with real time updates which the 2 apps I mentioned do but are too inaccurate to trust.

SO, what have you all found to be the best solution to this?

Replies

• 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member
    Mapmyrun or Endomondo
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    I've been very happy with Runtasic, which interfaces nicely with MFP.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    I use Endomondo to track distance outside. If find if I'm running indoors its not as accurate
  • I also use Runtastic. I have the pro version, and I really like the app.
  • vincelaccro
    vincelaccro Posts: 22 Member
    I use runtastic, you can do more than running, cycling and rollerblade and many other stuff get the pro version tough
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    I always used MapMyRun until I got a Garmin Forerunner.... used both for a while and MapMyRun was always very accurate...
  • booa313
    booa313 Posts: 2
    I've used Runningahead.com since 2008.