Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Quitting Rants

2»

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Lol It was reported in 2014,, guess the mods didn't think to much of it

Didn't even notice that. Now I wanna know if @titianwasp did a search for rant threads. :)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    Here's one for you.

You can show your tatts

And talk about your tits

Ask everybody where they at

Murberry!

Argue back and forth about the cat

gif with the strawberry

But don't, no you don't

But don't, no you don't

Talk about anything that matters

Talk about anything that matters

MFP doesn't matter.

I'm out.

P.S. An actual sincere thanks to the moderators for reminding me what a time suck this is and how I have better things to so with the precious time I've been given by God on this beautiful Earth we live on.

<3

That was lovely.

/sniff/

:'(
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Funny, I thought this said QUILTING RANTS. lol. I need to remember to wear my glasses.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Funny, I thought this said QUILTING RANTS. lol. I need to remember to wear my glasses.

ME TOO, I got really excited because, like every other red blooded American, I love a good quilt.
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    I've never seen a rage quit post before. What do they normally say?

Do they rage quit cause they can't reach their goals or because someone on mfp pissed them off? Lol I'm confused.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    285to170 wrote: »
    I've never seen a rage quit post before. What do they normally say?

Do they rage quit cause they can't reach their goals or because someone on mfp pissed them off? Lol I'm confused.

Usually a good rage quit will go something like this

OP - I want to do a cleanse or they want advise on why they are in a plateau.

People responding will good advise and usually let the OP know what they can do to change.

OP - usually responds with you don't know me I am a special I do everything right and nothing is working

People answer no cause if you are doing it right it would work

OP - This is suppose to be supportive community. Y'all are so mean! I quit!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Ever feel a rage quit rising up in you because people are being so freaking odd on the forums and you think to yourself: "no way am I reading more of this crap." And then you spend another 10 more minutes clicking on nonsense. And you just have to admit to yourself you're not going anywhere. Tuck that rage quit away. Maybe tomorrow? Yes, try again to escape tomorrow. Tomorrow.
  • titianwasp
    titianwasp Posts: 139 Member
    @glassyo I totally did. Honestly looking for posts like 'what was the final straw?' Or 'what finally motivated you' or 'crappiest thing anyone said that made you hit your goal'. Rants are the closest thing. ;P
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Ever feel a rage quit rising up in you because people are being so freaking odd on the forums and you think to yourself: "no way am I reading more of this crap." And then you spend another 10 more minutes clicking on nonsense. And you just have to admit to yourself you're not going anywhere. Tuck that rage quit away. Maybe tomorrow? Yes, try again to escape tomorrow. Tomorrow.

Then you wake up and do the same thing again. Only then do you realize that you're in the 2016 reboot of "Groundhog Day". And you scream and you scream and you scream....but no one notices or cares.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    bwvm956ve5f6.jpeg