Time to get a new house

Options
My husband to be is driving me up the wall.... he's spring cleaning.... all of my stuff!

Here's the deal, I moved into his house and now I feel all my stuff has to go. 80% of it is in the attic.

Wish me luck..... I'm going to tell him he either needs to settle down on the "get rid of my stuff" or we are getting a new house.

Replies

• kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    My husband to be is driving me up the wall.... he's spring cleaning.... all of my stuff!

Here's the deal, I moved into his house and now I feel all my stuff has to go. 80% of it is in the attic.

Wish me luck..... I'm going to tell him he either needs to settle down on the "get rid of my stuff" or we are getting a new house.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    My husband's favorite thing to tell people is "when you get married put all your favorite batchelor/batchelorette stuff in a storage unit, otherwise it will be thrown away and you will miss it!"

Sounds like you need a storage unit!

He misses his big 'pleather/vinyl' recliner that was half melted from sleeping too close to the fireplace in his batchelor pad. :laugh:
  • kaiyacali
    Options
    Yeah, I just wish he would get rid of some of his stuff too! Right now, the basement is "his".
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Yeah getting a new place is easier because then it is your house together, not you in "his" house.
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Right now, the basement is "his".

so he likes to be on bottom then lol sorry was the first thought that came to my head lol:blushing: :laugh:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    how did you get your progress badge on the community board

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I found out how lol
  • kaiyacali
    Options
    LOL! He does like the bottom! Okay! TMI! TMI!

Well, woke up this morning and went downstairs to do some laundry...... to my surprise the basement has turned into a full out and out strip club! NOT KIDDING! Pole, flashing lights, the bulbs have been replaced w/ colored ones..... there's even red rope lighting! WTF! I called him this morning and asked if it was permanent...... He said "Why, don't you like it?"

That's it, I'm going Martha Stewart on his *kitten*!