1/2 Way!

Options
CocoFire
CocoFire Posts: 53 Member
I've lost 53 pounds over the past 6 months. My original weight loss goal when I started seeing my personal trainer 6 months ago was 100 pounds. I honestly didn't think that I would even lost 20 in my time with him. This has a been a total life transformation for me. I was taking meds for blood pressure, depression, and sleep when I started. I'm not off all meds and loving my new life. I enjoy cooking awesome food for myself (I had to learn to cook too!) And I'm absolutely LOVING TURBO KICK!

I'm going to revise my original goals now that I have a whole new perspective on life with 50 lbs gone and less baggage. I'm recommitting myself to tracking my meals every day. (I kinda got off track when life got hectic.)

Just thought I'd share my milestone. Thanks.

Replies

• mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    Congrats on getting to more than 1/2 way to your goal. I am also cooking a lot more and really enjoying a variety of vegetables that I didn't have very often before I started MFP.
    I wish you continued success in your weight loss journey
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations - 50lbs is immense! I too am enjoying my lifestyle change - I think if you don't feel deprived, and you have an enjoyment for it then you'll succeed! Thanks for sharing x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!