Plexus?

Options
Has anyone tried or are trying Plexus? I have a good friend and she is a consultant and wants me try Plexus Slim. I have hit a plateau in my weight loss and the scales haven't moved in 3 weeks. I would like to hear thoughts on this. Add me if you would like.

Marsha

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    My friend used to sell it. It tastes really sickly sweet and in my humble opinion it didn't really work for her so I couldn't see why I would buy it.
    Save your money and buy a food scale
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Your "consultant" friend is trying to sell you something that doesn't work.

If she knows that it doesn't work she is not much of a friend. If she doesn't know that it doesn't work she's not a good source of advice.

If you've been logging in MFP, a plateau is a good time to take a look at your logging and measuring habits. Do you use a food scale, do you use accurate entries, are you logging everything, are you overestimating exercise? Usually a few tweaks in your routine make the difference and break the plateau.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I used the pink drink, bio cleanse, probio 5 and boost for 5 solid months, and the only thing i lost was $$$$$, and not a single pound. The one and only thing that did make me lose weight is counting my calories on here, rather than relying on a magic weight loss pill/potion.

Your "friend" is trying to make money off of you... :disappointed:
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    From reading the label, it looks like it's a mix of green coffee bean extract and garcinia cambogia - both of which have been proven to be useless scam weight loss products. The only one who will benefit from it is your friend who's selling it to you (as is the case with most MLM products).