GOOD WORKOUT MUSIC HELP!!

jtotheno
jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Please give me some popular club songs!! Not ones I would have never heard of, cause I am one of those people that wont' download a song I don't know! LOL. (I have a cap on my downloads). I know a ton of great club songs when I hear them, but can't think of any for the life of me when it comes time to download some for my Ipod! Please give me some titles of songs that are popular on the radios and in the bars (Don't have to be new songs, just good to dance to ) Thanks so muuuch!!

Replies

• michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    I'd go with anything Tiesto or Paul Van *kitten*....keeps me going through my workouts, just pick the ones on itunes that have the most popularity, you'll recognize them!
  • Vivx
    Vivx Posts: 121
    inna ..hot ? i like that for being out a jog ! x
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Anything by David Guetta.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I'd go with anything Tiesto or Paul Van *kitten*....keeps me going through my workouts, just pick the ones on itunes that have the most popularity, you'll recognize them!
    Love trance for cardio. I have a HUGE collection.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    I dont go clubbing but BLack Eye Peas " I got a feeling" gets me pumping...I also lke Only Girl in the World by Rihanna
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member

Here's me bragging....saw Tiesto live in IBIZA last year!!!!! Was a blast!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member

Here's me bragging....saw Tiesto live in IBIZA last year!!!!! Was a blast!!
    That would be amazing.
  • Tik Tok - Ke$ha
    Dynamite - Tia Cruz
    I Like It - Enrico Inglesias
    4 Minutes - Madonna & Justin Timberlake
    Lady Gaga
    Get the Party Started - Pink
    123 Step - Cierra
    California Girls - Katy Perry

This is all I can think of right now.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member