Wow, what a weekend.

Options
So, this past week/weekend has killed me. On Thursday after thanksgiving I went shopping for black friday. I was out until 5:30 in the morning. Than Friday night I partied all night till about the same time because I turned 21. Saturday I was out again for my birthday, yesterday I went in NYC to hit up McSorleys Ale House, and a number (I lost count) of other bars. Besides the amount of crappy food and other stuff I put in my body.. This weekend just rocked me.

I just this morning started my third round of P90X. I am in pretty good shape after my first two rounds. But working out this morning was rough. I have never ever ever felt so crappy after working out. I already have drank half a gallon of water and its not even 10 a.m yet! It just goes to show, what you put in your body you get out!

Can't I just go back to being 20? haha. Just needed to vent a little bit. Think I might go back to bed for a few hours..

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Hear hear! But great job on getting right back to P90X this morning!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Hey, you only turn 21 once in life!! And I've had my fair share of partying but those days are long gone.. sorta. I have kids and a husband now. But you're young. I'm sure you'll continue to do fine! Just don't go crazy all the time.. haha. Something I must tell myself.
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Go back to being 20? And enjoy that weekend again??? ;-)

Apparently you had a great time this weekend! Keep the memories of it! And think about how you feel today before you have another weekend like that ;-) Maybe you get to party in moderation next time hehe

It will get better tomorrow... and the day after...

MM
  • Uptopargolf
    Options
    Haha. I mean don't get me wrong. I love to party. But I love to workout, and I don't like feeling like crap. So i'll take it a bit easier on the partying next time.

For the next three months while doing P90X i'll keep it pretty easy on the partying, but when summer hits on the jersey shore. I'm sure being 21 will come in handy.. Along with the beach body that "beach body" is giving me. haha.