A post about nothing.

Options
Hi Guys,

I'm posting, well... because I have nothing better to do! I'm at work and it's slow for some reason and I'm just counting the seconds until I can go home... 2 hours and 45 minutes :noway:

I snuck on the scale this morning... (I know, bad Vanessa) Oh. that's my name by the way, I don't think I've ever said that. :laugh: What I saw was pretty cool. (I'm already past my memorial day goal.. woo!)

Anyway, I'll end this now...

Peace!! :drinker:

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I'm posting, well... because I have nothing better to do! I'm at work and it's slow for some reason and I'm just counting the seconds until I can go home... 2 hours and 45 minutes :noway:

I snuck on the scale this morning... (I know, bad Vanessa) Oh. that's my name by the way, I don't think I've ever said that. :laugh: What I saw was pretty cool. (I'm already past my memorial day goal.. woo!)

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    What I saw was pretty cool. (I'm already past my memorial day goal.. woo!)

Woot, woot!! Way to go!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Heya Vanessa!

Nice work!

Woo!
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Thanks guys!

I lurk alot and I read alot of the posts and feel like I know you guys in a way, but you don't know me so I feel like the creepy girl sitting by the wall watching all the people having fun, :laugh: but its only because I don't have a computer at home and I rarely find time to post at work because I'm so busy reading! :laugh:

Anyway, maybe I'll put forth a bit more effort cuz I think you guys are pretty cool! :blushing:

- V
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Thanks guys!

I lurk alot and I read alot of the posts and feel like I know you guys in a way, but you don't know me so I feel like the creepy girl sitting by the wall watching all the people having fun, :laugh: but its only because I don't have a computer at home and I rarely find time to post at work because I'm so busy reading! :laugh:

Anyway, maybe I'll put forth a bit more effort cuz I think you guys are pretty cool! :blushing:

- V

Glad you've decided to come out and play! :wink:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Good for you girl!