May be dumb question....but here goes!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
My question is about using the "quote" option. When I use it , it quotes the entire thing. How do you make it only show the specific thing you are responding to? I am not real up on all this stuff, so go easy on my please.

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    My question is about using the "quote" option. When I use it , it quotes the entire thing. How do you make it only show the specific thing you are responding to? I am not real up on all this stuff, so go easy on my please.

Memaw
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    just copy the whole thing then delete what you dont want........ like with backspace key
  • memaw66
    Options
    Awwww man, I thought it would be easier than that, like just highlighting what you want quoted or something. Hey, but that's me, always looking for the easy way out,,,,,,,,

Memaw
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I wish more people deleted the quote parts that are not important! When you start doing that "QUOTE" the entire thing (within more quote of quotes), it gets pretty ridiculous!

Kind of like driving the speed limit in the left hand land! If your not passing someone... MOVE OVER! :angry:

Wow... what a segway! :explode: