30 day shred

Options
Hey everyone :wave:

Im new on here and starting the 30 day shred coupled with healthy eating to hopefully lose 2-3st by christmas.

I will be using tins as aposed to weights for the DVD as i don't have any and was wandering if anyone had any before and after pictures for motivation?

I have done this before and got up to L2 day 5 before my knee's packed in so had to stop, i was gutted!

x

Replies

• HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hello there, not that I do any DVD shreddage (I do kettle bells instead), but in case You're looking for friends I'm here to like and comment on Your statuses :flowerforyou:
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred last night. I'm pretty sore today, but I liked the workout. I've went back through some of the old threads on here and there is definitely a lot of motivation to make it the full 30 day shred. Make sure you take your before pictures before you start! I've got mine, that way I can see for myself how much change I have.

Goodluck!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Losing 28-42lbs by Christmas is a tall order esp since you only have about 50 to lose.

you might get the 2stone in but the 3 stone will take about 2lbs a week....that would be hard and not that healthy.

As for 30DS I did it 2x last year during the summer.

First time I went straight and missed 3 days during the first go around so it took me 33 days...

I lost a total of 9 inches and 3lbs...I might have lost more weight if I had been weighing my solids etc.

2nd round I lost another 4 inches and 4.25 lbs...

so in total I lost 13 inches and 7.25lbs...in about 70days...