Best fitness band?

I have been using a Jawbone Up24 for the past 3 or so months, and truly loved it. It was stylish, functional, seamless, low maintenance. The problem is, I have been through 3x Up24 bands in 3 months, each and every one failing due to poor quality issues.

I now need to invest in a new fitness band, but have no idea what would be the best bet.

Can anyone share their experiences of fitness bands and let me know any they would recommend?

Quality, price, MFP syncing capability, a good app and sleep functions are all pretty key.

Any tips would be much appreciated. :smile:

Replies

• Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    I have used a number of different ones and they are all very similiar....fitbit, up, withings are close in function and cost I had issues with the flex and breaking out from wearing it - but they do make clip on ones if you are sensitive to the material.
  • emmsiez
    emmsiez Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks for the tips! Does the Withings have a very good app/sleep function?
    Which would be your preferred one?
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Withings sleep function is very similiar to the up24 and if I had to pick one .... probably the withings (it isn't pretty - but you can put it in a pocket, clip it to bra or pants and now they have a wrist band for it).
  • No1DukeFan
    No1DukeFan Posts: 2 Member
    I have been using the Striiv Touch now for about a month, and I am very pleased with its performance. It functions as a smart watch and tracks steps, miles, calories burned, time spent active, sleep, etc. It has a companion app, and also syncs with MFP. At only $100 I am very please with the product. Quality and durability seem very high. I work in the construction industry so these two qualities are a must.

Hope this helps.